Win 1 x waterproof, shockproof, freeze-proof Nikon COOLPIX AW130 each week at Falls Creek!*
How to win:
- Visit www.skifalls.com.au and/or look for #IAMCoveredInSnow on Instagram to view Falls Creek photographer Chris Hocking’s images and clues, posted weekly.
- Follow the instructions contained in the description of the image.
- Start digging to find the hidden AW130 replica buried in the snow.
How to claim:
- Once you have found the AW130 replica, present it to Falls Creek Sports store at Village Bowl to receive your very own Nikon COOLPIX AW130.
- Promotional period from 11th June to 30th September 2016.
- T&Cs apply.
A new location will be announced each week. 1 camera to win per week. 16 cameras available in total.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Nikon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 34 121 761 537) of Suite 5.01, Level 5, 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, NSW 2138 (Telephone 1300 366 499).
- The Entrant is any person who has entered this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Information on how to enter, prizes, and other details contained within promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion or using a prize, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Entry is open to Australia citizens or residents only.
- All management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their immediate families, and all retailers and agents of the Promoter, are not eligible to enter. ‘Immediate family’ of a person, means their spouse, de facto spouse, parents, natural or adopted children, and siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the person.
- To enter the promotion, a person must complete each of the following steps:
STEP 1: visit Falls Creek website at www.skifalls.com.au or look for #IAMCoveredInSnow on Instagram to view Falls Creek photographer Chris Hocking’s images and clues posted weekly
STEP 2: Follow the instructions contained into the image description to find the location where the COOLPIX AW130 replica is hidden in the snow
STEP 3: Once the COOLPIX AW130 replica has been found, bring it back to Falls Creek Sports store at Village Bowl to receive his own real COOLPIX AW130.
- The promotion opens at 8:00am (AEST) on 11 June 2016 and closes at 5.00pm (AEST) on 30 September 2016. This period is referred to as the Promotion Period.
- There will be one (1) major prize available per week during the promotion period. The major prize consists of:
(a) A Nikon COOLPIX AW130 – YELLOW to the total value of $370 *(inc GST) as decided by the promoter.
*Estimated retail value
- Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize value is in Australian dollars inclusive of GST and is based on the recommended retail value of prize components at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable State or Territory regulation. To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of any prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use a prize as stated. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Nikon equipment to the prize winner within 60 days of the date the relevant prize winner claims their prize.
- Any part of any prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Any prize not claimed within one month will be forfeited and will not be awarded to the relevant prize winner.
- If a winner is under the age of 18:
(a) the relevant prize will not be awarded until the winner’s parent or legal guardian agrees (in a form acceptable to the Promoter) to ensure that the winner complies with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner or, where the winner is aged under 18 years, the winner’s parent or legal guardian may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees (as defined below) or other applicable law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize. In these terms and conditions, ‘Consumer Guarantees’ means the consumer guarantees which apply to the supply of products or services under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as amended from time to time, or other similar legislation of a state or territory of Australia.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.