How to claim:
To be eligible to receive a Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery,participants must purchase a new Nikon D810 Digital SLR. All purchased items must be supplied by Nikon Australia Pty Ltd to an authorised reseller in Australia between 4th July 2014 and 16th July 2014. The offer is valid one battery per person.
All claims must be received by 30th July 2014 and redeemed by following the prompts online at www.mynikonlife.com.au
For any enquiries regarding your claim, please email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to claim and entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Nikon Australia Pty Ltd, Suite 501, Level 5, 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, NSW, 2138. ABN 34 121 761 537.
- Offer is open to Australian residents (or companies) only. Employees and their immediate families of The Promoter are ineligible to claim.
- Nikon D810 Digital SLR’smust be purchased brand new from aNikon Australia authorised resellerwithin Australia. This offer does not apply to any equipment bought directly from The Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Offer: Nikon D810 Digital SLR purchases are eligible to receive a bonus Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery. The offer is valid only to Nikon Professional Services (NPS) members who pre-order a Nikon D810 Digital SLR from a Nikon authorised reseller in Australia and register online at www.mynikonlife.com.au. Strictly limited to one battery per person.
- The Promotion Period: The offer commences on4th July 2014 and finishes at 11:59pm AEST on16th July 2014. All claims must be received by 5pm on30th July 2014.
- Claimants must complete their details online at www.mynikonlife.com.au and follow the prompts.
- Multiple claims are not permitted.
- The Promoter may require claimants to provide original receipts for claims to The Promoter for verification purposes in order to claim the offer.The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to claim. If the Promoter requests proof of purchase to be sent in, the Promoter recommends proof of purchase be sent by registered post; however, this is not a condition of claiming and the cost to do so will be the responsibility of the claimant. Failure to provide the proof of purchase as set out for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter result in invalidation of ALL of that claimant’s claims. Handwritten receipts or delivery dockets will be investigated to verify authenticity.
- The Battery will be sent to the claimant once the claim has been validated and processed. Problems arising from incorrect address details are the responsibility of the claimant. Delivery will be made within 60 days of receiving a completed claim form.
- Offers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- to disqualify any claimant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in offer value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a claimant
- any cost associated with entry, whether Internet or mailing costs.