We’ve been working with Joe McNally to bring an exclusive, once in a lifetime opportunity to the winner of the ‘Into the Wild’ My Nikon Life assignment. The winner of this assignment will join Joe McNally as he visits Tasmania, hiking the beautiful Freycinet National Park to photograph Wineglass Bay.
The winner will travel with Joe McNally and his team from Monday 14th – Thursday 17th May.
The prize includes the following:
- One-on-one tuition with Joe McNally on the Nikon D4 at the Freycinet National Park.
- Spend an afternoon on board a 4 wheel motorbike or all terrain vehicle and adventure through the eucalypt covered hills, boulder-strewn valleys and coastal heath, out to the white sand of the South Friendly Beaches.
- Twilight paddle – listed as Australian No.4 on the Nine Network’s Things to Try Before you Die.
- Schouten Island Experience.
- Visit the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) and enjoy lunch and wine tasting with Conor Van Der Reest, winemaker of Moorilla Wines, at the Source Restaurant.
- All travel and accommodation costs will be covered.
This is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity. But you’ll need to be fast. This assignment is open for just 5 days.
With a theme of ‘Into the Wild’, it’s natural to look to the wide open world for this assignment. We want to see your photos of the wilderness, wide open spaces and to see your image capture the free spirit of the natural world in all its beauty. The more remote, the more like a ‘postcard from nowhere’, the better for this assignment. Show us your landscapes, your mountains, your rolling plains. Your shots can be taken anywhere in the world – but you need to be an Australian resident to enter and win. You’ll also need to be a member of My Nikon Life – it’s free and easy to sign up, so why not sign up now?
We’ll be judging entries based on the following criteria:
- Quality of image: for example composition and lighting
- The judge’s emotional reaction: laughter, surprise, disbelief
- Immersion: make us feel like we’re there sharing the moment
Who can enter?
If you’re a member of My Nikon Life and you have a story of where you live that you want to tell through your photography, you qualify. It doesn’t matter if you own a Nikon or not and you don’t have to be a professional photographer with a DSLR, we’re looking for shots that express your creativity and passion for photography.
You can enter this assignment right now. It’s free to enter so go for it!
- Step 1 – You need to be a member of My Nikon Life to enter, so be sure to sign up here.
- Step 2 – When you’ve done that, the ‘Enter Now’ button will appear on the top of this assignment page.
- Step 3 – Upload up to 5 of your best photos.
- Step 4 – Press Enter, and your entry has been submitted.
We look forward to seeing your assignment entries!