Nikon Australia is proud to be the official camera of Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival (LMFF) 2011. As part of this partnership, Nikon and LMFF are proud to offer aspiring photo bloggers the chance to get behind the scenes to capture all the fashion action.
Are you an up and coming fashion or music photo blogger wanting to get your foot in the door? Do you have what it takes to represent the creativity and style of the Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival? We want you to show us your best fashion or music photography – for your chance to get great snaps onstage, backstage, and everywhere in between at LMFF’s opening runway, Fashion Full Stop.
* Step 1 – You need to be a member to enter, so be sure to “sign up here”:http://mynikonlife.com.au/members/new
* Step 2 – Update your profile to include a picture of yourself and include a link to your photographic portfolio (e.g. your Flickr account) if you have one.
* Step 3 – Click”Enter Now” on this assignment page to start uploading your photos.
* Step 4 – Write a short blog (up to 200 words) about your favourite fashion or music topic in the album description.
* Step 5 – Upload up to 3 of your best photos capturing the energy of a live event – be that fashion or music, with a caption included.
* Step 6 – Press Enter, and your entry has been submitted!
Be sure to run through this checklist when you upload your assignment to ensure you eligible to win!
If you own a camera you qualify. We want everyone with a real passion for fashion and music to be able to enter this assignment – it doesn’t matter if you own a Nikon or not – we want to celebrate photography – and fashion! You don’t have to be a professional photographer with a DSLR; we’re looking for your creativity, passion and ability to capture a moment.
h2. The Prize
Three lucky winners will receive media accreditation to the LMFF’s opening runway, “Fashion Full Stop.”:http://www.lmff.com.au/2011-official-program/fashion-full-stop-decades-of-australian-fashion-music This also includes a media escort backstage. Your images will also be posted on the LMFF blog to be seen by thousands of fashion fans! Afterwards you will be able to hone your skills at the “Nikon School Editorial Fashion Photography Course”:http://mynikonlife.com.au/school/courses/editorial-fashion-photography-course (valued at $349 rrp). See the Terms & Conditions for full details.
h2. Enter Now!
You can enter this assignment right now – just click “Enter Now” and follow the steps in the brief above – easy!
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your entries!